So here it is!! My helmet came this past week. I actually haven't worn it on a ride but I do occasionally wear it in the house. ( Abbi and jake think it's funny when I put it on.) John had ordered a riding jacket and some other stuff. He also got all that stuff this past week so he is pretty set. I have to say though, the helmet he got is not nearly as good looking as mine!!
Hello world!
5 years ago
2 comments:
That is a really nice helmet. It's always a good thing to wear around the house incase you run into something or fall down. Maybe I should get one for Megan.
Wohoo!! Sexy biker chick! Also, you never know when a kid will decided to throw something at you. Helmets offer great protection! I wonder though if there's also the possibility that the helmet offers some protection from noise?? "What kid is crying?" "Gee, I haven't heard a sound from them all day!!!"
Post a Comment