Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jake Ryan...















Well, it was Jake's birthday on the 25th of last month!! ( I know I am a slacker) I can not believe that he is three. It was only three years ago that I went through the torture that was his labor, and finally, his delivery. It's crazy to think that just three years ago I had a very sick little baby boy. At this point, the doctor didn't even know what it was but would be rushing us to the hospital for surgery in just two weeks. Wow, three years seems so long ago but then again, it passes so fast.

Jake's party was was a great time. This was the first real party that he has had with friends and favors and all that. Jake had three of his little friends over, Colton, Blake and Paris (not to mention our family, and the parents of most of the extra kids, my sister and her husband were in from ID and my other sister and my niece). It was a Bob the Builder/tractor themed party and it was a lot of fun. The boys had a great time building with the big blocks, painting and playing the Construction Zone game we had for them to do. All of the boys especially loved the hard hats, tool belts and tools that they got as favors.

It was crazy in the house with all of the people around and four little boys going crazy with excitement like the little boys they are. All in all, the party was a success and everyone had a really great time. I still can't believe some of the really great toys that they have now a days but Jake is definitely not complaining!!!

I am so grateful for Jake in my life. Those puppy dog eyes and his cheesy little smile melt my heart. I love you Jake!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy belated birthday to Jake. What a cute little boy.