Christmas is just days away. I am so grateful for my Father in Heaven and my Savior. I love this time of year to celebrate the miraculous birth of Christ and the opportunity to concentrate on family.
I am so blessed in that department. This year has been very challenging and it has brought one thing to my attention... I have a wonderful family. It's not that I didn't realize this before, I really just have a newfound gratitude and admiration for all of those loved ones in our life. My husband is wonderful, of course, and I love my children to death always, but our extended families have done so much for us in our times of need and I don't know that I can ever fully express the impact that has had on me. My dream is to, one day, be as kind, generous, loving, selfless and Christ-like as these precious ones in our lives.
I hope all of you wonderful people in our lives have a Merry Christmas. I hope you make great memories with your families and remember the true reason for the season. I will be missing my parents and siblings this holiday very much. Have fun in Idaho!!
Hello world!
5 years ago
3 comments:
Ah, sweetie, I miss you and your wonderful family so much! I miss so much the wonderful hugs and kisses I got every morning when I left for work and the happy yells when we got home. You can't ever know how very much Dad and I loved having you and your family with us for that short time. We love you so much and will be missing you all with all our hearts this Christmas. Enjoy your sweet family and kiss them lots and lots for us. Remember to always count your blessings, love you, Mom
We are going to miss you guys so much! You are so amazing and such a wonderful mother! I love you!
I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year to you all!
theprovidentwoman.com
Post a Comment