Monday, July 5, 2010

With A and J getting bigger (sad but true), I decided they were old enough for chores. So I made a chore chart. I think it turned out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself. I am surprised at how much they don't mind doing chores. It's still fun to help out I guess and they like that they can help do the little boys' chores too. I am just crossing my fingers that the wonderful attitudes on chores can last a little bit.

3 comments:

Kalena and Justin said...

I will hope it lasts till they are living on their own for you :D that chore chart ended up super cute!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

I totally misjudged what you were going to say--thought you were going to say "With A and J getting bigger (sad but true), I decided it was time for another baby!" lol

I love your cute little chart. SO CUTE! kEEP us posted on how it works. I would love to do something like that myself! :)

jamieh said...

Hooray for chore charts!! When my boys each turned 3 I made them their own charts and it's made all the difference in the world because they learn that it's fun to have responsibilities...plus they like to see it get filled up with check marks. Wish my charts were as cute as yours!