As in...not much is going on around here....still. Life is just sit back and not do much. I am still not feeling well at all. I have actually had a few OK days which have been welcome. I just picked up the last prescription for the progesterone which means I only have three more weeks on it. Once I am done with that, I should start feeling much better. Three more weeks!!
In other news, we are getting ready for A's Valentine party at school on the 14th and I's birthday coming up next week. He has decided on a Batman birthday shirt (we'll see if/how that turns out) and a Woody and Buzz cake. With John's crazy schedule, we just decided to take the kids to Chucky Cheese for lunch and maybe do the cake and presents there after we eat. The kids don't know yet, but I am sure anything that involves Chucky Cheese will be a-o-k.
J started karate last week and he loves it. I was really worried when we showed up, he was in such a bad mood. But he really enjoyed it and is excited to learn more. We are really hoping it will help him to focus all his crazy boy energy and teach him some patience and practice listening to a teach. He is also looking forward to some T-ball this summer and a basketball clinic coming up in a couple weeks. I just hope they go better than soccer last year. A is excited to try her hand at tennis and softball this coming spring and summer. She really loved soccer last year too so we might try a shorter season somewhere of that also.
So we're not doing much right now, but we're all excited for the coming spring season when Mommy is feeling better, the weather clears up and we have some fun activities going on.
Hello world!
5 years ago
5 comments:
What a man!
Tell him he looks so awesome in his karate uniform! We love you and miss you lots! Mom
hang in there! Hoping spring is just around the corner, and relief from sickness follows! :)
WHAT A STUD! HE CAN COME PRACTICE ON AARON ANY TIME! :) HOPE U FEEL BETTER EACH DAY! I'M SORRY UR SICK! :(
Cute Karate pic! Sports are so fun to watch and play!
Glad you are having some better mornings/days here and there. Hang in there!
Post a Comment