After we finished up, we let the kids play on the playground. The two little boys spent most of the time on the slide...fighting.
And we have a closer look...
When we first made it outside, all the boys immediately found the puddle of rain water at the bottom of the slides. Apparently, Ike's pants couldn't take the weight of the water. He really didn't mind though.
E spent the other half of his time sitting in the mud or laying on the ground trying to lick up the water puddles. He was covered in mud and I have no idea what he is going to catch from all that puddle water, but he enjoyed himself.
J made some new friends and they played Superheroes the entire time. He did actually "save E's life". J caught the baby boy right as he fell off the monkey bars...way to go Big Bro!
And A spent her time running around with her sweet friend...such a contrast from those crazy boys.
The kids had fun playing, and I love being able to sit and chat with a friend. Thanks Katie and Rachel for a nice afternoon at the playground! (and the post idea)!
2 comments:
Aw, it looks like they were having a blast! Happy Easter!
A HUGE help is what you are!!!! I had a great time that afternoon.
Friends are the best! Thanks for being one to me!
I am still laughing at Ike's pants falling off. So cute!
Post a Comment