Friday, May 20, 2011

Gifts for a baby boy

While I am super excited to be expecting a girl, I was really psyched to make baby boy stuff for my sister in law. We spent a few weeks out of town, part in MT and part in UT (I will post about that soon) and while we were there my wonderful mother threw a baby shower for my sister, sister in law and myself. It was such a blast!!! For my sister in law, who we know is having a boy, I made a few cute things for her...


As for my sis, I decided to wait until she knows the gender to make or get her anything. Her ultrasound is on Monday and we are all really excited to hear some good news!

The shower really was such a great time. It was wonderful to spend time with so many family members that we don't get the chance to see very often. Thank you everyone for coming, thank you Aunt Linda for the use of your beautiful home and thank you Mom for putting it on!!

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

oh my gosh! ADORABLE! So, so, so cute-- :)