I know it's crazy. More than one post in a month....crazy stuff. I figured I better get 'caught up' before I have this baby. Also, my mom wants to see pictures!
Well, we did get another ultrasound. I was pretty excited because I was sure I wouldn't get another. The doc wanted to see how big she is getting though. They estimated her at about 7 1/2 lbs and that was at 36 weeks. HA! Why do I have such huge babies? I kind of like that they come out with some chubs though. I got a new pink swing and a new pink carseat...I have a problem, I know. And the nursery is all done and ready for the princess to make her debut.
The baby bedding was not difficult to do and I think it turned out well. Thanks Mom for the fabric! I have also made the baby several blankets, onesies, leggings and hairbows/flowers. I have also finished the birthday shirts for A and E as I didn't think that they would get done so soon after the baby. All I have left on my to do list is some cleaning. Only 2 weeks and 2 days!!!
Hello world!
5 years ago
4 comments:
Aw, Clara! I love everything you have made for sweet kittle Sarah! I can't wait to meet her :)
WHAT A CUTE ROOM!!!! MAKES ME WANT ANOTHER GIRL :) IM SO HAPPY U R ENDING WITH THE BEST..... A GIRL!!!!! HA! CANT WAIT TO MEET HER!
Oh Lara, you are so crafty! I'm impressed! What a cute nursery you've done. When is the official due date?
Love the nursery! You did an awesome job! You are so crafty!
We can't wait to meet your sweet little Sarah!
Post a Comment