So I know it has been a while since my last post. Just to update you all on everything.....
Allen and Megan were married April 22nd, and pretty much everyone was there. Yes, with all the Balsmeiers migrating from Kansas to Utah, it was almost as spectacular event as the exodus of the Jews with Moses. I am pretty sure Moses had less drama with his people than my family though. Anyways, we are excited to have Megan in our family, and hope she isn't too scared.
The kids are all doing well. Isaac is getting big (fat). Abbi and Jake are growing up and getting more ornery each day.
I am currently showing Clara how to update this, so she should be more diligent than I am.
That is all so far. Look forward to more fabulous posts by my lovely (and very Hot) wife!
John
Hello world!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment