Thursday, August 28, 2008

tagged...again!?!

I do need to post about Abbi's birthday but I am not going to go downstairs to get the camera. I will tell you that she asked me how old I am and I said, "I'm 26. I will be 27 on my next birthday." Her face and voice got very serious, nearly concerned, and she asked, "And then will you be old and wrinkly?" Well, the bright side is that she doesn't think this of me yet (I have 4 more months) and she was very concerned about me!!

The point is that I was tagged again. List 6 quirky things about me...
1. I hate it when my hands feel dirty. Not particularly when they are actually dirty or the knowing or feeling bacteria or germs abound on them, nope. Just the physical feeling of my hands being dirty.
2. You know when you get a sunburn bad enough that your skin peels- I like to peel it. I know, gross. Now I have to say that only my immediate family will I dare to touch dead skin cells, but it has to be outside or in the bathroom. The thought of dead skin floating around on the couch or in the kitchen makes me gag.
3. I have to take a shower after I take a bath. I am not sure why this is.
4. I have a really hard time putting down a project. I feel like I just have to finish the sewing, scrapbooking or book I am reading and it takes all my will power to put it down for another time.
5. I have three kids, three little kids, but I can not stand noise. Crying I can take, loud music I can take, they have a bazillion toys that make sound and that's not it either, it's just plain noise. Pointless unnecessary noise.
6. I hate the feeling of fabric between my teeth. For some people it's nails on a chalk board, but for me any kind of fabric between my teeth just gives me chills.

1 comment:

The Idaho Olsens said...

Thanks for "playing"...I can't believe Abbi is already 4...don't worry Kylee tells me all the time that I am "old"