Monday, September 14, 2009

The Princess and I


As promised, here is a picture of my beautiful princess in her new specks. She says she is excited about them but I think the most exciting thing for her is cleaning them with the spray and cloth that she got. She takes very good care of them and is adamant that no one else touches them. I am a little impressed with how responsible she has been with them.
As far as school goes. . .she is still struggling a little with the I miss Mommy syndrome (so weird) but she really likes school and her teacher. She tells me about her days and all the kids in her class. I am really thinking that with the crazy-ness in our family right now, we just need to be consistent and patient and she will be over it soon.

And this is me, of course. Who else's tummy gets this humongous? This is me with sixteen days left until the actual due date, but really I only have to wait nine days until the C-section. So close I can taste it!!!
In other news. . .Isaac is in need of some speech therapy. He is 'normal' in every other way, he just won't use words to communicate. I am grateful that we can get it taken care of early and to hopefully reduce the yelling and screaming very soon. I love the boy, but I can not handle his frustration level lately. Jake actually goes to another optometrist appointment, one that I have heard will do the color blind test. We will update on that after the appointment and hopefully I know one way or the other about my wonderful genes being passed on to my son.

3 comments:

The Idaho Olsens said...

Abby looks so grown up in her classes. I wish you all the best with your new addition.

rlove said...

hey, is that a slam about your genes?? You have the best genes ever!! Your princess is so cute, I miss all of you so much...starting to cry now...don't worry about me, I'll get over it somehow. J/K, I do miss you lots though, kiss all my cuties for me, even the screamer Ikey-spike, Mom

the Provident Woman said...

She looks so cute in her glasses. Tummy and all, you are so adorable pregnant. I don't know how you look so "not miserable". Me on the other hand show ever ounce of misery I'm feeling with tiredness, weight gain, etc. You go girl and I wish you all of the best. I'm so glad you guys moved back. Hope to see you all soon.
http://theprovidentwoman.com