Isaac has an ear fettish. He loves ears, what can I say. He likes to touch them, rub them... especially when he's tired. It was designed in the pre-existence, I am sure, that Isaac was to have a baby brother with rather large, floppy, dumbo type ears. While Isaac loves ears, Ethan likes to cuddle. I have found that my newest baby likes to have someone/something touching his face while he sleeps. He is just a cuddle bug, which I love. God obviously has a plan. This is our daily nap-time arrangement, I lay down with my baby boys. Me, Ethan, then Isaac. Isaac reaches across the baby's head to my ear, then as he succombs to sleep, he moves to Ethan's adorable Dumbos. In this picture Ethan (you know, you can see the binky under there) is fast asleep.
I had to snap a picture but, as you can guess, this is not the safest position for an infant.
Ethan doesn't agree! Apparently he likes his big brother's arm across his face while he sleeps. He can't sleep without it! This truly is a match made in heaven!
4 comments:
What cute boys! They are so adorable!!! The ear thing has always been sweet and rubbing someones ear is a nice soothie for Isaac. Love you and miss you all, Mom
lol! That is so cute! I love it!
That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.
Thanks all, they are so incredibly cute. That is why I let them live!!
Post a Comment