oh what it might be like to only have one little girl, who might be nice enough to let me do her hair. On the contrary, 3 of them go screaming anytime I pull out brushes and pony holders, but they do love big frilly bows, they just aren't sure how to get them on their head without suffering the brush and pony holders!
2 comments:
oh what it might be like to only have one little girl, who might be nice enough to let me do her hair. On the contrary, 3 of them go screaming anytime I pull out brushes and pony holders, but they do love big frilly bows, they just aren't sure how to get them on their head without suffering the brush and pony holders!
Those are amazing!
Those hairdos are amazing, tell Abbi how much I miss her and how beautiful her hair is all done up...love Mom
Post a Comment