So, I got an awesome new camera the other week and I wanted to try it out. I got the kids all dressed nice and we went outside to take some pictures. At this point in motherhood, I am aware that getting all four small children to look at the camera and smile at the same time is impossible but come on. Abbi and Jake were great. Isaac, on the other hand, is two of course and therefore started crying. I have no idea why he started crying after about two pictures but he did, and he wouldn't stop. Then the baby started fussing, naturally. Anyway, I love my camera and my children and here are a few of what I got. Now I just need to figure out a good editing program (and how to use it, of course). Can those things edit out screaming two-year-olds? Hhhmmm, I wonder.
Hello world!
5 years ago
5 comments:
Sorry no there is no program at all that will edit those things out but here they are memories and you might as well keep them. If you want to email the pics through to me and let me know what you want fixed I might be able to help though. Other wise I would do for photoshop its the best editor out there. :D great pics hun.
SOOO cute! What camera did you get? What kinds of things are you wanting to edit? Color fixes? or make kids smile?? :) lol. That one's tough.
Your kiddos are simply ADORABLE! Seriously!!
I got a Sony a330. IT's not really 'a' but I don't know how to maky the little infinity symbol thing. Anyway, i love it. I also got another lens for it and it is so awesome to be able to zoom like that. I really like my new camera. I am still kind of playing with it and trying different things and trying to remember how to do different things with it. Fun!! I am mostly wanting to know how to do the color. Like, the kids' skin and the backgrounds a lot. Any help for me?
Sweet camera, it's time for me to upgrade (bad-style), something about 7 years old in digital world is like, past retirement and on it's death bed... but it keeps kickin'. Yep, I'll second the Photoshop-ness. You can download a 30 day free trial of them (or you used to be able to) You might try out PS elements, a lot of people find it more user/beginner friendly. (I don't know how to use it--I'm lame.) I also really like Adobe Lightroom, it's very cool, and you can QUICKLY edit things, and add effects, such as antiquing, or add vibrance without having to go through a whole series of changes, just one click. And if you need something free, Picasa isn't too bad. You can make simple adjsutments, it's more like using those kiosks at the store though.
Anyway, ya, enough of pictures... if you have more questions, email me (remember, I'm lame?) Nice pictures, I think you did a great job, considering the 4 small children circumstance!
Love your pics! I know a great editing website: picnik.com
It's free except for a few extras, but awesome! Next best thing to photshop! Miss you guys, but I bet we see you for the 4th!
Post a Comment