Thursday, March 11, 2010

YAY for me

I know that being wordly is a sin and all and I really try not to be BUT getting new stuff is so much fun!! And I have a whole list of NEW STUFF

1. Our camera had a fatal accident and a nice perk of working for Best Buy, we got an awesome new one for a steal.

2. That whole jogging thing I mentioned...ya, it didn't last long. John has been talking about getting a gym member ship, but that is a monthly expense for however long and I couldn't use it (childcare isn't included anywhere here and I have too many kids to afford to pay for it!) John and I got an elliptical machine. I can use it at home, anytime, it totally kicks my butt and I love it!!

3. I started sewing again and then my sewing machine broke. Sad, I was. All the projects lined up in my head were put on hold and I wasn't sure when I could get a new one. But John came home with a new one for me today. What a good husband!! It does so many cool things and I am so happy to be able to keep up one of my few hobbies.

Now that I have a camera again, here are some pics of some of the things I have made lately...
Some belts for the kids.

A play dress, a "princess" shirt, and a "rockstar" shirt. (Let's pretend we don't see the dirty carpet K?)

The quilt that Ab's made for Ethan or Goofan, as she call him. She is so adorably proud of it.

1 comment:

rlove said...

Yeah for new stuff!! What a nice husband you have to bring you all those goodies...and what an incredibly talents daughter you have! She must take after her grandma Love!! Love you and miss you, Mom