Thursday, May 13, 2010

Update

The, I mean MY, house is cleaned and painted.  We have moved some stuff up there already and I have even started to put things away. Our stuff moves in two days, the kids and I to follow in two weeks.

Oh, Abbi had a singing program the other day. All of the kindergarteners sang for the parents. Their little gym was packed. I decided to take the boys to the back row where I could stand behind them and record the program for John. I noticed part way through that she was frowning and not really singing. I asked her afterwards what was the matter and she informed me that she was upset that I had taken the camcorder off of her for a moment. I politely explained that I had to take care of Ethan, he had started to cry. She says to me, "I expected the boys to be perfectly good so that you could keep the camera on me every second while I was singing." Wow.  First, can you say DIVA? Second, yeah...that would be nice wouldn't it? I do have pictures and even video, but I am not going to post it right now.

4 comments:

rlove said...

That's my girl!! LOL..give the little diva, and her minions lots of love from us, love Mom

Rachel Holloway said...

that seriously cracks me up! Hoping you get everything put away in your house just the way you like it--how awesome to be back HOME!

JJ said...

LOL! Oh, in a perfect world it would be like that! Way to multi-task though. I can't imagine how you do it day in and day out! Hopefully next time John will be there and you can concentrate soley on the little diva girl! ;-)

Kalena and Justin said...

Love that she is such the little Diva! She is going to be fun when she is a teen. And I cant wait for that perfect world were all kids are good and we can focus on just one thing.