I found this the other day as I walked into the dining room.
I found this in my bed the other night as I was trying to get in it.
I (it was really John in this case) found these shudders in the shed while cleaning it out a few weeks ago. I am super excited about them. I know with some work they would be so cute back on some of the windows in the house.
I found this boy hanging out in my backyard, on my playhouse.
I found that I CAN cook fish and it didn't taste half bad. Oh, and the kids even liked it.
And I found out today (after much crying, blood, anesthetics (aka shots), cauterizing, x-rays, and three and a half hours at urgent care) that a smashed toe is not always JUST a smashed toe.
2 comments:
You have found some very scary, sweet, funny, exciting and pain filled things lately :) I hope that Jake feels better soon!
ahahhahaha! You've found some really funny, cool, exciting, and CRUMMY things! Hope that little guys toe gets healing!!
Post a Comment