Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finished

I thought I would post pictures of a few of the projects I mentioned.
This is the gift for A's teacher. I found this christmas tree jar at a thrift store, I got some glass ornaments and decorated them with some silver vinyl snowflakes I already had and red glitter on the inside. We put the ornaments and the candy in the jar and added a bow and a card. A was super excited and she loved helping. I think it turned out pretty cute and it cost less than $11 (with the candy being the most expensive thing, by far).

Every year the kids get to open a gift, of Mommy's choosing, on Christmas Eve after dinner. Guess what it is EVERY year....new PJ's, of course. They love getting a gift early and I love that they look so cute in their new PJs Christmas morning. This year I decided to make them....

E

I

J

A


The rest of the projects are going to have to wait for their blogging debut because they are gifts for people who actually check the blog. I hope everyone is enjoying the Season...we are!!!

4 comments:

Danna said...

I LOVE the pjs! Darling! That is a a really cute teacher's gift idea. I still have to figure out what to get Adison's teacher...not sure, it will come to be eventually though. You are right, it does seem like we haven't seen each other forever! Abby does the same thing, crawls after me crying :( She is just miserable right now! I hope E & Abby's teeth pop in soon!

Katie said...

Cute gift idea!
I LOVE the pj's! How fun!

On a side note...You looked great in your new coat today!

I will email the choc. silk pie recipe to you soon! Don't let me forget! :) It is really easy!

LOVE said...

WISH I COULD SEW LIKE YOU!!!! U NEED TO LIVE CLOSER TO TEACH ME!!!

Rachel Holloway said...

those are the cutest pajamas EVER! You did a fantastic job!