I did up getting to do some Black Friday shopping...I think it should be a national holiday. It was fun times, definitely. We got our Christmas tree and lights and all that put up. We only had two casualties with the ornaments...not bad with four small children.
I am also working on/ finished with some holiday projects and gifts that I am super excited about. I really would like to post pictures but that would kind of ruin the gift part for a few of the readers. The kids' Christmas PJs should be done in the next day or two and I will post pics when they are.
Oooohhhh, and I have to say what a wonderful birthday I have had ....and it's not even here yet!!
Exhibit A
My wonderful MIL and SIL noticed that I was loving this coat while we were out for a bit on Thanksgiving. Yay, for early birthday gifts!!Exhibit B.
I don't actually have a picture but John came home the other day with a new Kodak printer. I am so excited to still do all the cool stuff I already can, plus print awesome pictures at home, plus not pay $70+ bucks when we need new ink!
Aaaand, I got some packages from my mother but she made me promise to wait until the actual day!
4 comments:
Your tree is super cute! Love the jacket!
Happy Birthday early! When is the big day?
I did make the chocolate silk pie, just bought the oreo cookie crust.
Can't wait to see more of your fun projects make an appearance!
Thanks for having Rachel yesterday, she had a blast! We will have to have Abby over soon!
what a great tree!!! beautiful! :)
And I love that coat. You lucky girl! :)
Your tree looks so pretty and I love the coat!!
Beautiful Christmas tree...and I love the coat! :)
Post a Comment