Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ugh

Life is pretty boring around here. I am slowly feeling better every day and all the kids are healthy at the moment. We went to the circus the other day and I totally forgot my camera. We had gotten the tickets for free but softie Dad paid for the kids to do everything there was to do once we were in the doors. Elephant rides, light up swords and all the overpriced food they could eat. The kids did great and we all had a blast.

I did, in fact, cut my hair short. I didn't really want to but the mop definitely needed a new start. I don't have pictures because I am not really digging it. The lady was not good (I really need to find a stylist I like and trust) and could not even understand what I wanted, much less accomplish it. After three redoes with her, I was done.

Exciting life, I know.

1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

GOT to see this haircut! The good thing about hair is that it always grows--especially when you're pregnant!

So glad the circus was a great time!!!