Here we are (already?!) the day before Thanksgiving. I need to take this opportunity to post how grateful I am. I have a wonderful family, a home, food to eat, the Gospel, and the list could go on and on. These past few months have been so crazy for our little family. It's been one thing after another. Amidst everything else, I went in last Thursday to have yet another surgery done. I had a hernia (due to pregnancies) that needed to be repaired.
Considering that it's Thanksgiving, I need to tell all how grateful I am for my husband. He has been so wonderful through all of this. With three surgeries in three months, I have been out of commission for a lot of the time since I had Baby S. We have had a lot of help with the kids from my wonderful in-laws and John has been so great.
We have been married for over 9 years now and we have been through a lot. I am so grateful to have such a great man in my life. It's not very often that I am rendered useless in my own home but I have been several times lately and it has just made me realize, even more, what an amazing man I married. He is so fun and patient with the kids, done so much around the house, and has just been there for love and support. This last week, especially, he has been incredible. I am beginning to wonder what the surgeon told him after my surgery. ;-)
I really hate how Thanksgiving always gets skipped in anticipation for Christmas. I love this holiday and I know that it's so important to step back and realize how blessed we all are. I have so much to be grateful for and I am going to try harder to remember that throughout the year.
Hello world!
5 years ago
1 comment:
Great post!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am grateful for your friendship.
Post a Comment