Friday, February 15, 2008

Pictures

Please enjoy the albums of our wedding and of Isaac. I will post more when I create them. As I was going through my pictures on Picasa (thanks Ashley for the recommendation) I thought I would post this Christmas eve picture of Jake, Abbi, and their cousin Mandolin.







3 comments:

azufelt said...

I love all the pictues! What a cute baby!!

Did you guys scan all those wedding pics? Gosh, that's a chore, huh? I should do that to mine, maybe somebody could see them someday! oh well....

Oh yes and i love Clara's nair cut and your parents have lost SO much weight, they look fantastic!

John and Clara said...

we actually had them on kodak cd, so it made it easy for me. It is amazing how much different Mark and Robin look.

azufelt said...

Like I said, I should take mine somewhere and get scanned... oh the wonderful world of digital photos!

Yeah, Mark and Robin look SO different than from when I was up there last year, crazy!