
Okay, so we were unbelievably close to buying a new car this weekend. John had looked at the Kia Spectra with my dad. Well, it gets better gas mileage and the payment would be close to what we have on the Impala anyway and Kia has that good warranty. We didn't buy one though. Now he is trying to convince me to let him buy this motorcycle that one of his employee's brother (or something like that) is selling. The crazy thing--I am actually considering it.
Gas is so expensive and he drives 25 miles to and from work every day. While the Impala gets better gas mileage than our minivan, it's not that great. I could cram all the kids into the Impala and be a little better off with mileage if I want to take them down to Denver to the zoo or museum and stuff like that. I don't know though, motorcycles make me nervous. My brother has had a number of them and gotten into an accident or two that weren't his fault. Motorcycles are just dangerous and I need that man around. Mostly just to work and provide for me in the lifestyle that I am accustomed to.
We are definitely going to have to give it more thought. Meanwhile, my adorable baby boy laughed for the first time yesterday. Like a real 'haha' laugh. He actually did it on a couple different occasions yesterday. Apparently he really likes rap music, at least the kind his daddy makes up for him.
1 comment:
ah, the motorcycle debate... I told TJ that if we were ever going to get a motorcycle it would have to be a super bike, because I definitely like to go fast. But he's not stupid enough to get one and risk killing himself, so the motorcycle is out! (unless it would end up being like a vespa or something and I'm okay with that too!)
Is that a recent pic of you two? Your hair is SO dark. It almost didn't even look like you!
Post a Comment