Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This is Clara...


Taking over for the hubby. Like he mentioned, we are hoping that I will be a tad better at keeping things updated. I am still figuring out how to do all this stuff and hopefully I will have some more cute pix of my adorable children on here soon. It's good that they look so cute in the photos. I am hoping that I will look back on them and not remember how horrible they were on some days.


Abigail is definetely tryng to assert her independence and I just wish she wouldn't do that!! It makes for some pretty rough times for the both of us. Jake is just a boy through and through. Isaac, well, Isaac is crying right now so I better take care of that!

3 comments:

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

Aww...they are so cute! They obviously take after their Aunt JJ!

stampinashley said...

Good, it's nice to see an update! DOn't you love the age when they start being so independant....?? Well not so much, but it has to happen!