I know this pic was posted a while ago. I was trying to find a pic of me, just me, and I can't. Apparently, I am always the one taking the pics or I'm helping one of the kids do something for a picture of them. Anyway, this is one of the most decent and recent pictures of me. Besides, I love this picture. The search began because, my friend Emily tagged me to do a post about myself. For some reason this seems much harder than the one about John. Here goes...Four places I've lived
1. Longmont, CO
2. Topeka, KS
3. Manhattan, KS
4. Westminster, CO
Four favorite books
1. Gone with the Wind
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Narnia Chronicles
4. Little Women
Four Favorite Movies
1. Hairspray
2. Gone with the Wind
3. Transformers
4. Pride and Prejudice (most recent with Kira Knightley)
Four embarrassing facts about me
1. I have more stripes than a zebra (thank you pregnancy)
2. I don't believe in making my bed, we're just going to mess it up again. I am working on this. It is , however, required of my children to make theirs. Strange.
3. I worry way too much about what other people think
4. I love to wear "sweats". Can we say homely house wife? They are just so comfortable when all I have to do that day is play with kids or clean.
Four dreams of mine
1. that my children turn out to be good, kind, faithful people in spite of me.
2. To do a tri-atholon next summer
3. To serve a mission with my husband someday.
4. Emily put it well-To be a good person. A kind, considerate, patient, confidant, fun, generous person. Someone I can look back at when I am a hundred years old and be happy with.
Four pet Peeves
1. Junk mail
2. Hearing "Mom" or "Mommy", or any other variation of the name, 50 times in less than a minute.
3. Toys everywhere! I hate it when I look around and feel like my kids have every toy in creation that they don't play with.
4. Unfinished projects
Four things that make me really happy
1. When, out of nowhere, one of my children gives me a hug or says I love you.
2. When John is especially sweet to me or when I make him laugh.
3. Shopping!
4. To have the knowledge of the gospel in my life, particularly the atonement.
Tag four people
1. J
2. Ashley
3. Jessica
4. Megan
2 comments:
In case you were wondering (I know you were!) I really like your dark hair in that picture. I looks really good on you and WAY different than the blonder you there on the right. When was that picture taken?
the pic with the dark hair was taken at Easter. The sunday we blessed Isaac actually. I really really like it that dark too. i re-dyed it actually and I just can't get the color to keep. I think I might try again. I re-like everytime I see the pic.
Post a Comment