John got his promotion!! Along with that promo comes a transfer to the store in Topeka. Ya, we are moving back to Topeka...again. Awesome, I know. You are all jealous of how entirely cool we are. Not many people have the ability to move to the same city three times in three years. It takes talent, I am not going to lie. We are moving in June and will not be moving again for a good long while, at least that's the plan...for now.
Besides the promotion, there is one positive about the wonderful city of Topeka, we happen to own a home there. I will not break down our past living situations for you all. I'll just say that we have had someone live with us or lived with someone else for a whopping 90% of our marriage. This is where the title of the post comes in.....WE WILL BE LIVING IN OUR OWN HOME!!! That is exactly how a super-cute 4bed 2bath 1920's Cape Cod style home with a terrible paint color becomes this lady's Taj Mahal!!
Hello world!
5 years ago
3 comments:
Yah!!! You deserve your own Taj Mahal, sweetie. You will surely enjoy it all the more now that you have had the past few years experiences to reflect on, love you, Mom
Hooraaaaaay!!! Enjoy the luxury of your own home :) No matter how badly it's painted on the outside it will be filled with love inside. Corny but true!!!
Jamie
That's so awesome!
Post a Comment