Easter was pretty fun this year. It was General Conference this year too. For the first time in a long time I actually listened to all four sessions. 'Tried to' might be a better description.....kids. My sister in law, Jennifer, and her family came over and we forced all 76 kids to watch conference. We had a yummy lunch and then an Easter Egg Hunt. We don't do the Easter Bunny at our house, we just don't. We always do an egg hunt with extended family and friends so the bunny just never came up. Jake doesn't even know who or what it is and Abbi just doesn't care I suppose. This lack of Hare-ness means that the egg hunt is all the festivities my kids get for Easter and they really love it. Isaac thought it was absolutely amazing fun and would not take his hands off his basket to save his life. Jake lives on his own planet so he still needed some assistance and Abbi was just upset she didn't find the most eggs. Anyway, then we watched the second session of conference and had some friends over for a scrumptious dinner. Over all a successful holiday and conference was great, of course.
2 comments:
SO cute! Love your pictures. Sounds like the perfect weekend--really. :) And I always love knowing someone else doesn't do the Easter bunny either. I don't know that my kids have ANY idea the two would be associated! :)
Sounds like fun, I missed having the egg hunt and seeing the kids this year. You crack me up - "Jake lives on his own planet" Love, Mom
Post a Comment