Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No pictures right now, but so many things have been going on....

We have moved!! All of our things made it successfully to our house in Topeka a couple of weeks ago. Tomorrow, the kids and I will make it to our house in Topeka (successfully as well, I hope).

Which brings us to...TOMORROW. Tomorrow is the last day of Kindergarten for A. She is just so ecstatic to be a first grader. I am not as excited as she is. I am in shock, yeah, that's a good way to describe it. There is no way that my little baby girl is finished with Kindergarten!! I refuse to believe it.

That brings us to item three....loose teeth!! Abigail has been dying to have some loose teeth. All of her classmates and cousins and everyone she has ever known (okay that's the 5 year old talking) has lost teeth, why hasn't she? Well, I will tell you why...her permanent teeth have decided to grow in behind her baby ones. You can see a good portion of her two bottom front permanent teeth. And there are her adorable little baby teeth in front of them, happy as can be. The girl has claimed (amongst other things) for weeks that one of her top teeth was loose--wishful thinking. I am happy to report though that those adorable two bottom ones are wiggling and it won't be too long before my oldest loses her first tooth, or two. Even if she loses both of those baby teeth, I still don't think she'll have enough room for those permanent ones- they look huge. I also refuse to believe that her mouth is big enough or old enough for permanent teeth.

Lastly, my handsome little Jacob is also sporting the specks. It was decided to get the kid glasses so his eyesight wouldn't worsen, he wouldn't have to stand exactly two inches from anything he wants to see, and given that he is also color blind I thought we could just give the kid a break and help him at least SEE things, even if they aren't the right color. He is such a handsome boy and the glasses make him look older. He is excited about them and hasn't broken them yet...it's been a whole week. We'll see how long that lasts.

That's our life right now in a nutshell. I do have some pictures and video to post, but with all the moving and what not, I don't even have my camera with me now......soon.

1 comment:

stampinashley said...

holy razy teeth stuff! Madison started losing them right after she turned 5, so naturally Brooklyne thought when she turned 5 she would immediately lose her teeth.... not so, we're still waiting!

Does Abbi wear glasses too? kids wearing glasses brings a whole new light to how important those bendy-flexy kind are!

Hope the new house is enjoying having it's owner back! and that your summer is going well!