This is looking up in my front yard.
This is the view down one side of the street.
I also love to have a fire going so I can cuddle up with the kids, and John if he's here, in the evening. I love the fashions of fall, and I really love getting ready for the holidays. I turned on Christmas music today! I never listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, but I couldn't help it. I am so excited for the Christmas season this year. I know that a lot of my excitement comes from being in our home and getting to spend time with just my hubs and the kids. This year, though, I have the wonderful privilege of hosting Christmas for much of my side of the extended family. I. Am. So. Excited. I have nearly all of the shopping done and I have started (and even finished) a couple of the projects I have on the to-do list...
This is J's birthday shirt.
A little box to hold one of A's Christmas presents.
Cute baby playing with pumpkins (yes, I made that too!).
This is the one and only draw-back to fall. With 9 mature trees on our property, we rake A LOT of leaves!!! But they are beautiful...
4 comments:
Cute post Clara! I love the darling craft projects, you are so talented!
I LOOOOOVE the leaves changing! SO beautiful...
I can't even imagine 9 trees on my property! We have 2, and it's TOO many! lol. :)
Adorable baby you made there...We are so excited to get to come see you and your cutie patooties...oh and your cute, cute house, love you, Mom
I love the fall too!!! Great pics!
So glad someone else has caught the early Christmas bug this year as well!
Does the Relief Society know how crafty and talented you are?!
Cute gift box!
I am really enjoying getting to know you better!
Post a Comment