So Abbi had her first soccer game last night. She did so great! I am really proud of her...she played hard and didn't give up, and she even scored a goal. They don't actually keep score, but if you ask her "We won!!" will be her reply. I think her team actually did win. She did awesome and she is having a blast. Of course, I forgot my camera, so I will take pictures next week.
AND......the move to the Taj Mahal will be sooner than we thought. Our renter's last lease was up in January and we had verbally agreed on a new lease ending June 30, but we never got around to having him sign anything. We were planning on letting him stay until the end of June as per our 'agreement' but he emailed John today. Apparently, he was laid off. I feel really terrible for him, we know what it is like to lose a job. Terrible. BUT, that means that he is out April 30th and we are free to move in. We will start moving stuff once he's out I think. Abbi's last day of Kindergarten is May 14th and that is exactly when we will move once and for all. I am psyched!! The count down has begun
Hello world!
5 years ago
2 comments:
Oh sorry for your renter it is always bad to lose a job and I hope he finds a new one soon. I am happy you get to get in your house sooner though :)
So exciting you get to move back and feel settled! What a relief that will be!!!
Post a Comment